Saturday, February 23, 2013

Attractive football with winning mentality

Home United Korean coach Paul Lee has promise a new Home United which will play attractive football with a winning mentality as he believes he has a lot to offer the local game.

The 43-year-old said: "My motivation was that I missed football so much that I wanted the challenge.

"I learn a lot of things from the good foreign players who were playing in Korea and I want to share the same things with my teammates here in Singapore.

"A lot of people say the level of football in South Asia isn't the same as Korea and Japan.

"But I realised that wasn't the case when I came here, so I wanted the challenge."

That why Lee wants his team to play good football even when aiming for the league and cups.

He said: "The current players are identified and signed by Home United for their belief in our football philsosophy which is based on fitness, discipline and commitment.

"The team will play attractive football with a winning mentality.

No comments: