Monday, January 3, 2011

SAFFC revealed their Croatian forward

SAFFC have announced they have signed Mislav Karoglan from the Croatian league.

He was hired by the Warriors based on the recommendation of Mirko Grabovac, one of the top SAFFC marksmen of all time.

The 28-year-old had been on loan from top-tier Croatian side HNK Rijeka to second division team NK Imotski, where Grabovac is now head coach.


"Mirko told me everything about SAFFC," said Karoglan.

"I know he had a great career here. He said this is the best club in Singapore, and I won't regret if I come here, so I decided to try for six months.

"I have to score enough goals to make good results. I don't know about the league, so I can't say too much, but I will try my best."

Karoglan had played in Bosnia for several years in his youth, enough for him to qualify for a Bosnian passport and represent Bosnia and Herzegovina U-21 from 2002 to 2003.

No comments: