Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Home and Tanjong re-sign their marquee players

Both Home United and Tanjong Pagar United have confirmed their respective star signings Lee Kwan Woo and Monsef Zerka have renewed their contracts for the upcoming season.
Both came with big reputation and they delivered in the 2013 season as each notched 12 goals in the S-league and Lee led Home to second as well as winning the RHB Singapore Cup while Zerka saw his club reach the Final.

For his effort, South Korean Lee was named as Player of the Year and he told SPH Straits Times: "I have really enjoyed myself in the S-league and I like the lifestyle in Singapore.

"I have stayed because I want to pursue more glory with the club.

"We are in the AFC Cup this year and I hope the team can go far in the tournament."

Similarity, Tanjong Pagar are delighted to see Monsef Zerka, a former Moroccan international, back with them.

Jaguars coach Patrick Vallee said: "I am very happy to have Monsef back. He did what was expected of him last season and he helped the team win many matches. He is a player who adds a lot of value to the team."

No comments: