Monday, March 25, 2013

Lee: Still a lot of matches to played

The Protectors have now won two matches on the trot after their disaster start to the season where they only won 1 point from 3 matches.

While Paul Lee was delighted with his players' efforts against the Eagles, Lee believes there is more to come from them as they gradually recover from their early-season slump.

"We have only won two games in a row and there are still a lot of matches to be played," he said. "I want to be humble with my players.

"We want to keep working hard and show our passion and determination in every game. If we do so, I think we can have even better peformances in the future.

"I think this kind of situation happens all the time in football - us conceding in the first half. But I told my players not to worry and to keep up with our work.

"I believed we could get back in the second half and in the end, they put in a good effort which I really appreciate."

No comments: