Match Tickets for the crucial AFC Asian Cup Qualifier between Singapore and Thailand on 14 November will go on advanced sale from Sunday, 8 November during the RHB Singapore Cup final at the Jalan Besar Stadium.
Ticket sales will start from 5.30pm onwards during the Singapore Cup final.
Tickets will also be sold at Chua Chu Kang Stadium and the Geylang United club house from Tuesday, 10th November to Thursday, 12th November. Tickets sales will be from 10am to 7pm.
For safety and security reasons, as required by the competition regulations, FAS has designated exclusive seating areas for the Thai fans (gallery ticket holders will be seated at Sectors 5, 6 & 7 while grandstand ticket holders will be seated at Sector 9(a)).
2011 AFC Asian Cup Qualifying Round Group ESingapore vs ThailandSaturday, 14th November 2009, 7.30pmNational Stadium, Singapore
- Grandstand - $10
- Gallery (Adult) - $6
- Gallery (Student and Senior Citizen) - $2
- 08 November: 5.30pm to 9pmJalan Besar Stadium, North & South Entrance Ticket Booths
- 9-13 November: 12pm to 7pmJalan Besar Stadium, South Entrance Ticket Booths
- 10-12 November: 10am to 7pm,SAFFC Club House (Choa Chu Kang Stadium) & Geylang United FC Club House (101 Bedok North Avenue 3).
- 14 November (Match Day): from 5.30pmNational Stadium, East Entrance (for Gallery Tickets, subject to availability)National Stadium, West Entrance (for Grandstand Tickets, subject to availability)
- Gallery Ticket Holders: Sectors 5, 6 & 7 (Enter by East Entrance)
- Grandstand Ticket Holders: Sector 9(a) (Enter by West Entrance)